The 68th Airlift Squadron is proud to announce that it is accepting UPT application packets. This is an opportunity to become part of a squadron with a proud history. Qualified applicants must be willing to relocate to San Antonio, have all the required documents listed below, have a great positive attitude, the tenacity to never give up, and always be willing to push the mission while making it fun. This is the chance to become part of a family and fly around the world serving our country. This posting is for a Part-Time, Traditional Reservist position, following full mission qualification.
- Civilian candidates & Non-Rated military members must be less than 33 years old when entering Undergraduate Pilot Training (SUPT).
- Less than 8 years of prior military commissioned service prior to UPT start date
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of a FAA Private Pilot License.
- Successful completion of a background check required for a security clearance.
- No UCMJ actions, DWI/DUI, or a history of drug or substance abuse.
- Be able to pass the Air Force Physical Fitness Test prior to in-processing for OTS.
UPT Pilot Application Package Requirements:
- Cover Letter (Limit to one page)
- Resume (Limit to one page)
- Color Photo
- Copy of Official College Transcripts showing Bachelor’s Degree earned
- Air Force Officers Qualifying Test Scores (AFOQT)
- Pilot Candidate Selection Method Scores (PCSM)
- Copy of all FAA Pilot Licenses
- Copy of Driver License
- Copy of the last page of an applicant’s flight logbook
- Copy FAA Medical Certificate (Class three or higher)
- Completed AF Forms 24, 56, 215 and 2030
- Four Letters of Recommendation (Military members must have NCOIC and/or CC letters)
- Copy of all DD214s for current or former military members
- Copy of all Enlisted Performance Reports and/or Officer Performance Reports for current and former military members
All applications must be submitted electronically via e-mail in a single PDF file to 68AS.DO@us.af.mil by no later than 30 June 2019. (Try to keep PDF file size less than 20MB). Any questions can be directed to: Capt Thomas Fedesna, email@example.com. The UPT board will meet on 30 July 19.
You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.