The 68th Airlift Squadron is proud to announce that it is accepting Rated Pilot application packets. This is an opportunity to become part of a squadron with a proud history. Qualified applicants must be willing to relocate to San Antonio, have all the required documents listed below, have a great positive attitude, the tenacity to never give up, and always be willing to push the mission while making it fun. This is the chance to become part of a family and fly around the world serving our country. This posting is for a Part-Time, Traditional Reservist position, following full mission qualification.
Experienced C5 Instructor/Evaluator Pilots and Aircraft Commanders are preferred. We are accepting applications from non-C5 pilots as well, to include all other Major Weapons Systems and all other service components. Ties to Texas are greatly preferred.
- No UCMJ Actions, DWI/DUI, or a history of drug/substance abuse
- Last military flight was no more than 36 months ago
- Rated Pilot Application Package Requirements:
- Cover Letter
- Copy of Last 3 OPR’s
- Copy of USAF Flying Class 1 Physical (or equivalent)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (1 must be from current CC or supervisor)
- USAF RIP or equivalent Form 8 or other service component equivalent
- Copy of Physical Fitness Test results
- Career Data Brief
All applications must be submitted electronically via e-mail in a single PDF file to 68AS.DO@us.af.mil by no later than 30 June 2019. (Try to keep PDF file size less than 20MB). Any questions can be directed to: Capt Thomas Fedesna, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Rated board will meet on 31 July 19.
You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.