Official Job Annoucement: https://www.133aw.ang.af.mil/How-to-Join/
Plans and prepares for mission. Reviews mission tasking, intelligence, and weather information. Assists the Aircraft Commander with mission planning, preparation, filing flight plans, and crew briefing. Ensures aircraft is preflighted, inspected, loaded, equipped, and manned for missions.
– Maintains proficiency in piloting the C-130H Hercules as well as directing a crew during complex low level, formation, airdrop, night vision goggle, and airland operations.
– Conducts or supervises training of crewmembers. Ensures operational readiness of crew by conducting or supervising mission specific training.
Applicants must forward the requirements listed in the checklist below to arrive at the 133rd Airlift Wing Recruiting Office no later than the Closing Date indicated above. E-mail completed applications to 133.AW.Officer.Accession.Org@us.af.mil subject line must read (DSG-UPT Application 21-001 last name). Combine all documents into a SINGLE PDF File. If the application packet is too large to be sent in one email, break the packet into two separate attachments and send it in two separate emails. If sending multiple emails, subject line must end in 1 of 2, 2 of 2 (example- DSG-UPT Application 20-001 Smith, 1 of 2). For application questions, please call 612-713-2033.
APPLICATION PACKAGE CHECKLIST:
- Cover Letter
- AF Form 24 (attached)
- AFOQT and PCSM/TBAS scores
- Pilot Certificate(s)
- Last 3 logbook pages
- Official College Transcripts (digital copy for application, paper copy)
- Letters of recommendations (no more than 3)