The 155th Air Refueling Wing, Nebraska Air National Guard, Lincoln NE, is accepting application packages from applicants interested in attending Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training (SUPT). An indeterminate number of primary and alternate candidates will be selected to fill SUPT positions. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for 5 May 2018 (subject to change). This is a WORLDWIDE announcement for a “Reserve of the Air Force” position (one weekend per month, 15 days of annual training per year).
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Maximum Age: Must be 27 years old or younger as of 15 Mar 2018. Age waivers will not be considered.
- Prior-Service Commissioned Candidates: If you are currently a non-rated commissioned officer, your total federal commissioned service can NOT exceed five years by the time you enter SUPT.
- Physical: All candidates must be able to pass a Flying Class I Flight Physical. Completion of DD Form 2807-2 is mandatory for applicant consideration.
- Citizenship: Must be a US citizen
- Security Clearance: Top Secret (will be obtained post-selection if not already in possession)
Anyone interested in this opportunity must send the following information to MSgt Casey Svitak. Packets must be received by the Recruiting Office no later than 1600 (4:00 p.m.) on 15 Mar 2018 to be accepted.
- Cover Letter
- Resume (must include Date of Birth and Height/Weight)
- Complete pages 1-2 of DD Form 2807-2, Medical Pre-Screen of Medical History Report (Google)
- All Unofficial College Transcripts (official transcripts will be required if selected for a position)
- AFOQT Scores*
- PCSM Scores
- FAA Licenses or Ratings (to include flight log book extracts/copies)
- Completed AF Form 24 (Application for Appointment as Reserve of the Air Force – also found via Google)
- Military Personnel RIP (for prior service only)
- Letters of Recommendation (between 3-5)
*All individuals must accomplish the Air Force Officer Qualification Test (AFOQT). If you have not already taken the AFOQT please contact MSgt Casey Svitak to schedule the test as soon as possible (two week lead time for results). To be considered for this position, enlisted and civilian individuals applying for this position MUST have the AFOQT scores included in the SUPT application package.
Attn: MSgt Casey D. Svitak
2420 W. Butler Ave
Lincoln, NE 68524-1888
MSgt Casey D. Svitak
Toll Free: (800) 688-2196