The 185th Operations Group will be holding Undergraduate Pilot Training selection interviews during the September 2018 UTA weekend (Sep 8‐9). Individuals who have an interest in flying with the 185th ARW will need to have their application package turned into MAJ Ben Young by August 1st, 2018. To be eligible to apply, candidates must interview before their 27th birthday and be within one semester of obtaining a bachelor’s degree. Application deadline is August 1, 2018.
Please submit the following items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org NLT August 1, 2018:
1. Cover Letter
3. Unofficial College Transcripts (official transcripts will be required if selected for a position)
4. AFOQT Scores* (must meet pilot minimums)
5. TBAS score**
6. FAA Licenses or Ratings, if applicable (to include flight log book extracts/copies)
7. Complete pages 1‐2 of DD Form 2807‐2, Medical Pre‐Screen of Medical History Report (found via Google)
8. Completed AF Form 24, Application for Appointment as Reserve of the Air Force (found via Google)
9. Last two Air Force Fitness Assessment scores, if applicable
10. Letters of Recommendation (no more than three)
*All individuals must accomplish the Air Force Officer Qualification Test (AFOQT). If you have not already taken the AFOQT please contact MSgt Lawrence Carda at DSN 585‐0531, Com 712‐233‐0531 to schedule in advance. To be considered for this position, enlisted and civilian individuals applying for this position MUST have the AFOQT scores included in the UPT application package.
**All individuals must accomplish the Test of Basic Aviation Skills (TBAS). If you have not already taken the TBAS please contact TSgt Emily Hodgson at DSN 585‐0533, Com 712‐233‐0533 to Schedule in advance. To be considered for this position, individuals applying for this position MUST have the TBAS scores included in the SUPT application package.
The most qualified candidates will be offered the chance to interview during September UTA weekend. All applicants will be notified by August 10th if they have been selected to interview. Questions may be directed to MAJ Ben Young at 712-233‐0219 or email@example.com.