The 185th Air Refueling Wing will be holding Undergraduate Pilot Training selection interviews during the March 2022 UTA weekend (5-6 March 2022). Individuals who have an interest in flying
with the 185th ARW will need to have their application package turned into LtCol Scott Smit by 31 January 2022 for the March hiring board. To be eligible to apply, candidates must interview before their 32nd birthday and be within one semester of obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
Please submit the following items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org NLT 31 January 2022:
1. Cover Letter
3. Unofficial College Transcripts (official transcripts will be required if selected for a position)
4. AFOQT Scores* (must meet pilot minimums)
5. TBAS score**
6. FAA Licenses or Ratings, if applicable (to include flight log book extracts/copies)
7. Complete pages 1-2 of DD Form 2807-2, Medical Pre-Screen of Medical History Report (found via Google)
8. Completed AF Form 24, Application for Appointment as Reserve of the Air Force (found via Google or see attachments)
9. Last two Air Force Fitness Assessment scores, if applicable
10. Letters of Recommendation (no more than three)
*All individuals must accomplish the Air Force Officer QualificationTest (AFOQT). If you have not already taken the AFOQT please contact Ms. Micah Gill at DSN 585-0571, Comm 712-233-0571 to schedule in advance. To be considered for this position, enlisted and civilian individuals applying for this position must have the test taken and be awaiting scores, at a minimum. Results generally take at least 2 weeks.
**All individuals must accomplish the Test of Basic Aviation Skills (TBAS). If you have not already taken the TBAS please contact Ms. Micah Gill at DSN 585-0571, Comm 712-233-0571 to Schedule in advance. To be considered for this position, individuals applying for this position MUST have the TBAS scores included in the application package.
The most qualified candidates will be offered the chance to interview during UTA weekend. All applicants will be notified at least 15 days prior if they have been selected to interview. Questions may be directed to LtCol Scott Smit at 712-233-0257 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in flying with “The Bats”
LtCol Scott Smit