The 187th AS is hosting a prior-rated board for 2022. Packets are due February 11th and interviews should be March 2nd to the 5th.
Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com. We realize that everyone’s situations is different. If you think that you are a good fit please apply and reach out. Even if your current service commitment is a year or 2 out. We would rather wait on the right applicant.
Also please reach and try to visit if you can.
Send us a your completed packet in 1 single pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Title it LASTNAME_187PriorBOARD2022. I recommend using a civ email. You should get an auto reply with a google form. Please fill that out. We get hundreds of applications and it is essential for us to capture some basic contact info to keep everyone’s packets straight. We recommend you include 3 letters of rec along with the required stuff below.
- Cover Letter (requesting consideration and identifying the position you are applying for)
- Resume (including military and civilian experience)
- Current Records Review RIP (available on vMPF via AF Portal) (or equivalent)
- Current report of Individual Fitness (available on AFFMS II via AF Portal) (or equivalent)
- ARMS Flying Hour Summary
- Flight Evaluation Folder Summary (or equivalent)
- Copy of recent Air Force Medical Records (1042, Flight Waivers, etc)
- Copy of Official Transcripts
- Any other documents you may wish to provide
Captain Mitchell Hoke