The 190th Fighter Squadron (FS) will be holding an A-10 Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT) board. The Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 interview board will select one candidate for an FY20 training slot. As an Officer in the United States Air Force and a Fighter Pilot, you will be flying demanding combat missions and be required to perform expertly and professionally in all matters.
The 190th Fighter Squadron (FS) is holding an Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT) board this Fall 2019. The fiscal Year (FY) 2020 interview board will select one candidate for a FY 2021 training slot.
* 1 September 2019 UPT board opens and application portfolios can be turned in
* 31 October 2019: Application Portfolio (hard copy and emailed package) is due.
* 1-10 December 2019: Applicants will be notified by the 190th FS of interview
* 10-13 January 2020: Interview dates are tentative. Interviewees will be given at least 30 days’ notice of interview dates to arrange travel. Applicants will be required to provide their own lodging/travel to Boise.
* February/March 2020: Selection will be made and notified.
Visits and rushing the unit ARE NOT being scheduled, required or recommended. To apply you must be under the age of 31. No age waivers are being considered. Review attachments and instruction thoroughly before reaching out with questions. Please limit phone calls with additional questions; text and email are preferred. Thank you and
best of luck!
MSgt Casey Bermensolo