7/23/20 Update: Idaho ANG Employment Application attached
The 190th Fighter Squadron (FS) is holding an Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT) board this Fall 2020. The fiscal Year (FY) 2021 interview board will select one candidate for a FY 2022 training slot.
- 1 September 2020 UPT board opens and application portfolios can be turned in
- 31 October 2020: Application Portfolio (hard copy and emailed package) is due.
- 1-10 December 2020: Applicants will be notified by the 190th FS of interview
- 10-13 January 2021: Interview dates are tentative. Interviewees will be will be given at least 30 days’ notice of interview dates to arrange travel. Applicants will be required to provide their own lodging/travel to Boise.
- February/March 2021: Selection will be made and notified.
Visits and rushing the unit ARE NOT being scheduled, required or recommended. To apply you must be under the age of 31. No age waivers are being considered. Review attachments and instructions thoroughly before reaching out with questions. Please limit phone calls with additional questions; text and email are preferred. Thank you and
best of luck!
Wait for September 1st to see official open of UPT board. Packages will not be accepted until then. To best prepare your package before September 1st it is advised you accomplish your AFOQT and TBAS by scheduling through your local Air Force, Air Force Reserve or Air National Guard recruiter.