Branch:Air National Guard
Squadron:204th Airlift Squadron
Application Deadline:July 15, 2021
CALLING ALL ASPIRING PILOTS!
If you’re interested in applying for this year’s UPT Board, submit your application in a single PDF file to the email address below in the following order.
How to Apply:
– Age not to exceed 33 by UPT start date
– Photo (no larger than 8×10, no smaller than 5×7)
– Letter addressed to the “Hawaii Air National Guard UPT Selection Board” on why you want to be a part of the HIANG and why you want to fly for the HIANG
– Official college transcript to include graduation date
– 3 letters of recommendation
– AF24, Application for Appointment as a Reserve of the AF or USAF Without Component, version
– AFOQT scores
– PCSM scores
– Copy of private pilot license
– DD214 and/or discharge docs from all branches of service server (prior service only)