August 2023 Job Openings:
We have big plans for the expansion of BogiDope’s new community model. To execute that vision, we are looking to expand our team in some new and existing roles:
- (Existing Role) Guard, Reserve, & USAF Application/Interview Coaches
- Air Force fighter pilot experience is required for this round of hiring
- (New Role) UPT Instructors
- Primarily looking for T-6 IPs, but T-1 & T-38 IPs will be considered
- (New Role) Military Test Prep Tutors
- No military background required
- (New Role) Military to Airlines Coach
- Exploring opportunities in this space and looking for someone interested in building the process for helping veterans transition to the airlines
- (New Role) Podcast Host
- Exploring opportunities in this space. Military aviation (any branch) and airline experience are highly desired.
Do You Want to Help the Next Generation of Military Aviators?
If you are the type of person passionate about mentoring current and prospective military pilots about all the different career paths and opportunities available, then this may be a perfect fit!
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
- This won’t replace your day job, but it can be some decent beer money (average $500-$2000/month). However, if you are seeking a job to support a household, this is not the gig for you. Think of this more as a side-hustle opportunity.
- Review point 1.
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
- Impact: You will literally be changing lives. Remember how passionate you were about flying in the military or airlines back in the day? You can now impart your wisdom to the next generation and help make them competitive for opportunities that wouldn’t otherwise exist.
- Location flexibility: This is the perfect side hustle for an airline pilot looking for something productive to do while on the road or anyone interested in a meaningful way to help people after their normal day job. You can do it from a couch, home office, hotel room, etc. All you will need is a computer with wifi and a web camera, a phone, and the time/desire to talk to clients.
- Time flexibility: You choose when you’re available on our scheduling software. You can change it anytime to fit into your life. There is currently no minimum or maximum amount of time required.
- Growth Opportunities: We are always looking for innovative ways to provide value to our community. If you are interested in writing articles, creating videos, group coaching, or any number of other possible mediums to provide useful information, we’ll pay you for it!
- Meet the basic qualifications listed at the top
- You need to be passionate about helping current and prospective military aviators.
- You need to enjoy talking with people.
- You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. We have an “under promise, over deliver” philosophy here. If you don’t know an answer, the expectation is that you’ll use every available resource to find one.
In short, your job is to mentor and help the next generation of active duty, Guard, Reserve, and/or airline pilots – and to have fun while doing it.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we accept (kidding)! You can work as much or as little as you like, but we prefer that you make yourself available at least 15 hours per month to start.
We are looking to bring our new team member(s) on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally.
How to Apply:
Send a quick video telling us which role(s) you’re applying for and why you think you’re a perfect for this job. The video can be a simple cell phone video.
Please send any questions and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to work with you!!!