As a current military pilot, are you:
- Tired of living over seas and/or moving every 3-4 years?
- Uncertain of your next flying assignment?
- Exhausted from the active duty ops tempo?
- Ready for something different?
Transitioning to the Guard or Reserves may be a great option if you desire:
- Flexibility to live where you want — for as long as you want.
- Flexibility to fly what you want.
- Flexibility to be full-time or part-time.
- Flexibility to control your career progression tailored to your desires.
- Flexibility to pursue civilian opportunities (e.g. airlines, school, business, etc) while continuing to serve your country.
BogiDope Can Help!
We tailored the Active Duty to Guard/Reserve content specifically for current military pilots from all branches interested in making this transition. Lack of information can make separating from the relative comfort of the active duty stressful and intimidating. We know, because we went through it ourselves!
The BogiDope team is dedicated to filling that information gap. We offer a variety of features to help you achieve your goals. Learn about the entire process with our library of articles. Make informed career decisions by first knowing what opportunities exist with our Interactive Map and Job Listing page. With specific data on over 175 Guard/Reserve flying squadrons, we’re confident you’ll find something that interests you. Finally, significantly increase your odds of landing that dream job by speaking with one of our pilots in a 1-on-1 consultation prior to any application or interview.
Your sacrifices on active duty are well understood. Let BogiDope help you transition to the next phase of your military career under your terms! As always, thank you for your service. It is an honor to serve with you.