Application deadline changed to 12 July 2019.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Fighter Pilot in the 76th Fighter Squadron. We are having a UPT board in August 2019 with an application deadline of 12 July 2019. Required items (in required order) for the application are:
- Current photograph with name
- Cover letter
- Resume with civilian/military history and experience. Please include date of birth/age for waiver purposes.
- AFOQT & PCSM scores (scan of original required—do not transcribe scores)
- College transcripts
- Private Pilot’s License/Flight Quals
- Copy of last page of flight log book
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Maximum)
- Last three EPRs or OPRs (prior or current military members only)
- Flying Class 1 Physical (if applicable)
Apps must be submitted digitally AND in hard copy.
For digital submissions, make sure all relevant documents are in order and in ONE pdf. Please draft a NEW email with your completed application in ONE pdf file to 76FSHiring@gmail.com; do not reply to an old message. The subject line should be your name and the word “application”. In the email body include your PCSM, AFOQT, Flight hours, Phone number, address, age and GPA. If you have any additional questions please direct them to 76FSHiring@gmail.com.
For hard copy submissions, please bind the pages in some way, make sure there’s a return address with your name, and mail to:
Attn: Hiring Board, 8353 vanguard way, Bldg 811, Moody AFB, GA 31699.
FedEx, UPS, and USPS all work.
Hard copies need to arrive no later than 12 July. If you are attending July drill, hand carrying your application is fine. Please send ASAP, as the base mail system adds a day or two.
Finally, Drill visits are by invitation only. DO NOT show up to drill without being invited. Invites happen after we’ve reviewed your app, you’ve expressed interest in visiting, and we contact you. If you’re deployed and need special arrangements for your application, work those through the email address.
Thanks for your interest, and good luck! Ding Hao!