Join the Discussion

Ask questions, find answers, and connect with the BogiDope community.

Home Page Version 2 Forums Air Force Interview Prep – 6 Nov 23 8:00pm ET

• Interview Prep – 6 Nov 23 8:00pm ET

Posted by Snip on October 30, 2023 at 2:57 pm

For next week’s Air Force Group webinar on Monday, 6 Nov at 8:00pm ET, we will continue our focus on Interview Prep. Once again, our goal is to not repeat data that is readily available to you via our Video Library – lots of great content there and growing by the week! I’m striving to make this session as value-added as possible for our paid membership group. So, again, here’s your chance to share what specific areas of concern you have within the Interview Prep topic…

Over the next few days, please reply to this thread (or email me directly if you’d prefer – alex@bogidope.com) with specific topics you’d like me to talk about and I’ll use your inputs to shape next week’s session.

Cheers,

Snip

Snip replied 6 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Snip

November 4, 2023 at 6:14 am
    175 BogiPoints

For Monday’s Interview Prep session we will deep dive into the following two questions:

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 and 15 years?

– In order to answer this effectively and completely, we’ll discuss, in some detail, what’s life like in a flying squadron in the first 5-15 years.

2. Tell us about a time when questions.

– We’ll breakdown the key components of this answer into 4 simple parts.

In order to best be prepared for Monday’s session, you should have already perused our Interview Prep video library and, specifically, watched “Interview Prep 1”. Consider this a good prerequisite to maximize gains for this session. As is always the case, I look forward to answering any questions you have as well. See you Monday night at 8pm ET and if you can’t attend live, we’ll post this in the Video Library soon!

Cheers,

Snip