Join the Discussion

Ask questions, find answers, and connect with the BogiDope community.

Home Page Version 2 Forums Air Force KC-135 UPT Interview Tips

• KC-135 UPT Interview Tips

Posted by Jaybird on September 4, 2023 at 7:25 pm

Good evening and Happy Labor Day,

I have an interview coming up for a KC-135 UPT slot. This is for my top pick location and unit. Does anyone have any interview tips for this? I should wear my dress blues for the interview right? The hiring POC mentioned that I could bring last minute updates or other pertinent information to the interview. What sort of things would you recommend that I include? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you Bogidope community.

CHAOS replied 8 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • CHAOS

September 6, 2023 at 11:33 pm
    1885 BogiPoints

Jaybird,

Congrats on the interview; exciting times! How much time do you have before the interview? Are you located in close proximity to the unit? If so, it wouldn’t hurt to see if they allow visits beforehand. Any face time you can get before the interview may be invaluable. Also, I don’t know if you’ve perused the website, but the E-Course for interview prep is a phenomenal tool. Quick and easy words of wisdom are to be yourself, be confident, and try to have some fun.

Always go with Dress Blues unless specifically told otherwise. The hiring POC is most likely referring to any changes to your already submitted Application. Think new test scores, new Letters of Rec., updated flying hours, etc. If you don’t have any major changes, I wouldn’t worry about it.

Hope that answers some of your questions. Good luck!

-CHAOS