Pilot slots are extremely competitive, and your application directly affects your chances of getting an interview. Without an interview, you’ll never be hired, so you need to stand out from the pack – but in a good way. Too often, applicants stand out for all the wrong reasons; incomplete paperwork, spelling/grammar errors, incoherent cover letters, and unorganized resumes. The one thing that all of these ill-fated applicants have in common is the belief that their applications were perfect when they were submitted.
This application is a major hurdle standing between you and a life-altering multi-million-dollar career change, family stability, and/or that dream aircraft or location. The opportunity is too big to wing it. Let one of our BogiDope Coaches be your professional second set of eyes and application mentor.
Send us your entire application package, and we’ll review everything line-by-line before our first 1-on-1 consultation. We’ll then help you edit, organize, and articulate your background to make your strengths and experience jump off the page. Additionally, we’ll give you our honest feedback on how competitive you currently are and highlight any areas for improvement.
You’ve worked hard to fill your application with impressive credentials. Our job is to help make sure the hiring board notices so you can start filling your calendar with interview invitations!
How the 1-on-1 Application Reviews Work:
- Schedule the Coach/Date/Time of Your Choosing
- Send Any/All Pieces of Your App You Want to Review 24hrs Before Call
- Review/Edit Your Initial Draft Line-by-Line During a 60′ 1-on-1 Zoom Call
- Make Any Required Edits
- Repeat Steps 1-4 For Your Next App Review
The BogiDope Application Prep eCourse Covers:
- Why, Where, When, & How You Should Apply
- How to Stand Out From the Crowd
- How to Rush a Squadron
- How to Create a World-Class Resume and Cover Letter
- Civilian Flight Training, College GPA, AFOQT, and TBAS Strategies for UPT Applicants
- Letters of Recommendation and Reference Lists
- Headshots & Video Applications
- Social Media