Think of all the hard work you’ve already put in throughout your journey to land your dream interview. Regardless of if you are applying to UPT or a rated board, the college exams, AFOQT, flight time, upgrades, deployments, resumes, cover letters, networking, etc. add up to a lot of time, effort, and money. This interview is the final hurdle standing between you and a life-altering multi-million-dollar career change, family stability, and/or that dream aircraft or location. No pressure, right?
With so much to gain, is this really the time to wing it? Of course not, yet many still try – and fail. This will likely be the only hiring board that particular squadron has this year. You can’t afford to squander your chances by a lack of preparation.
Let our expert staff help you make the most of your limited time in front of the hiring board. With years of experience on both sides of the UPT and rated interview table in fighters, heavies, and airlines, we will set you up with a BogiDope Coach that best understands your personal goals. Once assigned, your coach will guide you through the entire process, ensure all your questions are answered, and ultimately send you off to the interview more confident and prepared than ever before.
How the 1-on-1 Interview Prep Works:
- Interview Prep eCourse (self-study) – This course provides the foundation of all of the interview “best practices.” It is packed with 30 lessons that will guide you through straight-to-the-point actionable advice on all the do’s, don’ts, and how-tos for knocking the interview out of the park. This, along with the BogiDope Interview Question Bank (225 of the most commonly asked questions), will set your foundation for getting the most out of your 1-on-1 consultations.
- Schedule the Coach/Date/Time of Your Choosing
- 1-on-1 Preliminary Mock Interview (60 mins) – We’ll start by ensuring you understand the basic concepts and form strategies for answering even the toughest questions relative to your unique strengths. We’ll then spend the rest of the time evaluating your responses to the most common interview questions. We ask a question, you answer, then we spend a few minutes providing actionable feedback on that answer before moving on to the next one.
- 1-on-1 Advanced Mock Interview (60 mins) – This is the practice game before the Super Bowl. We’ll customize the questions we ask to the squadron you’re interviewing with and then critique each answer. By the time you’re finished, you’ll feel significantly more confident and prepared for the real thing.
The BogiDope Interview Prep eCourse Covers:
- What to Expect at the Interview
- How to Avoid Common Pitfalls
- Nonverbal Communication
- What to Wear & Bring With You
- How to Structure Your Answers
- Video and Phone Interview Specifics
- Sample Answers to the Most Common Questions
- How to Rush a Squadron
- How to Handle Waivers and Skeletons in Your Closet
- Rated Pilot Specifics
- 200+ of the Most Common UPT and Rated Interview Questions