Interview Prep Package
- BogiDope Interview Prep Guide
- BogiDope Interview Question Bank
- 2+ Hours of 1-on-1 Interview Prep
- 30+ Pages of Interview Advice and Examples
Think of all the hard work you’ve already put in throughout your journey to land your dream interview. Regardless of applying to UPT or a rated board, the college exams, AFOQT, flight time, upgrades, deployments, resumes, cover letters, networking, etc. add up to a lot of time, effort and money. This interview is the final hurdle standing between you and a life-altering multi-million-dollar career change, family stability, and/or that dream aircraft or location. No pressure, right?
With so much to gain, is this really the time to wing it? Of course not, yet many still try – and fail. This will likely be the only hiring board that particular squadron has this year. You can’t afford to squander your chances by a lack of preparation.
Let our expert staff help you make the most of your limited time in front of the hiring board. With years of experience on both sides of the UPT and rated interview table in fighters, heavies, and airlines we will set you up with a BogiDope Mentor that best understands your personal goals. Once assigned, your mentor will guide you through the entire process, ensure all your questions are answered, and ultimately send you off to the interview more confident and prepared than ever before.
The Interview Prep Package is divided into 4 phases:
1. Self-Study - We’ll start by providing you with the BogiDope Interview Prep Guide. It’ll deliver 25 pages of straight-to-the-point actionable advice on all the do’s, don’ts, and how-to’s for knocking the interview out of the park. This, along with the BogiDope Interview Question Bank (225 of the most commonly asked questions) will set your foundation for getting the most out of your 1-on-1 consultations.
2. 1-on-1 Preliminary Mock Interview (45 mins)– We ensure you understand the basic concepts and help you form strategies for how to answer even the toughest questions relative to your unique strengths.
3. 1-on-1 Advanced Mock Interview (75 mins) – This is the practice game before the Super Bowl. We’ll customize the questions we ask to the squadron you’re interviewing with and then critique each answer. By the time you’re finished, you’ll feel significantly more confident and prepared for the real thing.
4. Post Interview Debrief (20 mins) – Ever leave an interview wondering if you answered something correctly or what the hidden meaning was behind a certain question? Often the best learning in aviation comes in the debrief. We want to capitalize on the opportunity to review how things went during your real-world interview and how to improve while it’s still fresh in your mind. Hopefully, it’ll be the last interview you have for a long time, but if not you’ll be even more prepared for next time.